Anyone who owns a Wii or will be getting one for Christmas needs to keep an eye on this game. It is already out in stores and has been getting some extremely impressive review scores.
On Metacritic (a site that basically 'archives' game reviews), it has a score of 98/100 out of 27 reviews. Tell me that is not INCREDIBLE.. we're talking about a near-perfect average review score, and that's just phenomenal. I can't remember the last time I ever saw anything like this.
For comparison: Gears of War has an average of 94/100, Halo 3 has an average of 94/100, and Bioshock has an average of 96/100.
Please don't let this game escape you simply because it isn't on the PS3 or XBOX 360 - many reviewers are saying this is perhaps the greatest Mario game ever made, and that it trumps even Mario 64.
In fact, not only is this easily the best game on the Wii, but it might just be the best game on any system and may very well win Game of the Year over Halo 3. You heard it here first, and you'd better believe it can happen.
Here's a shot of the box so that when you see it in stores, you'll recognize it automatically:
And check here for gameplay videos:
http://youtube.com/results?search_qu...&search=Search
Just thought I'd update you guys on this excellent game which I'm afraid may be totally overshadowed this Holiday season.







Bookmarks